Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"Every Kiss Begins with Queso"- Robynne's Engagement Party Fiesta


Love is in the air, y'all. I think all my closest friends and family all plotted to tie the knot in the same year so we have been partying it up lately! Somehow, I must have gotten trapped in some kind of freaky, Twilight Zone, time warp and my little sister grew up in a blink of an eye. In September, she got ENGAGED! It's weird. It's also fun and wonderful and extremely exciting... but mostly just weird. 

Robynne is a quirkly little fireball with attitude and sass to spare and I thought her engagement party needed to reflect that. So, I threw her an "Every Kiss Begins with Queso" fiesta last month!

Here's some shout-outs to the awesome vendors that helped make the party so stinkin' cute: 
Fiesta photobooth printables: One Stop Digital 
"I'd Hit That" Pinata cocktail napkins: With Love and Ink
Custom Picado Banner: Calavera Press
Assorted cactus and succulents: San Pedro Cactus
Margarita machine rental: The Margarita Man
Invitations: Brightside Prints

Also, FREE printables of all of my black and white party signs are at the bottom of this entry! 

Take a look....









"Grab a prop and say Ole!"





 Beer bottle mustaches and ponchos were a must...

 I followed a glitter tutorial found on the "I Wear Yoga Pants To Work" blog and it worked like a champ!

See my shoutouts at the top of the post for a link to the Calavera Press etsy shop! They make all kinds of custom papel picado banners. 

\
My sweet boyfriend is a saint, because I'm coating his shed with more layers of glitter and gold spray paint  with each party I throw!

If you're thinking of throwing your own fiesta, here are some free printables I created for mine!








Until the next time I throw a party, bachelorette, etc or my lazy bum actually paints a piece of furniture, Merry Christmas and God Bless!



Ravanne Leigh,
Maid of Honor Extraordinaire 









1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty amazing! You did great job on your sister’s engagement party and she looks like a baby doll. Even I have already booked event halls in Philadelphia for my engagement party. Now I need to buy a stunning wedding dress that looks perfect on me. If you can suggest me some latest designer dresses then it will be very grateful!!

    ReplyDelete